Thursday, March 8, 2007

Type Daniel Herr Personality

I am the most well balanced person around:
I am motivated and focused, most of the time, and good at getting what I want
I rule at success, but success doesn’t rule me. I hate to loose, but there’s always next time. I win some I loose some. My perfection is in acknowledging my imperfections. I don’t like to be wrong, but I love to learn from being wrong.

When it's playtime, I really know how to kick back
Whether it’s hanging out with my friends or doing something I love, I do it hard core!
I like to live my life to the fullest – incorporating the best of all worlds:
Intellectual – Ironically I misspelled it the first time
Physical – Outdoors, enjoyment, active-life
Social – I love to chill with friends and family that I like being around
Melodic – My life is driven by an ever-changing beat. The beat I walk, dance and move.
Elemental – These elements are subject to change and add to my life every day.

I am a perfectionist when it comes to things that I am interested in.

What you do in life should not be governed by the time you have, but rather time should be a scale of what you have done. Live for the now, there’s no promise of tomorrow.

Life should not be controlled by time, and with that time will show your accomplishments. The time you say you have or do not have, the amount you regiment what you can or cannot do in any amount of time, you waste unintentionally. In the time you say, “I can’t do that, I don’t have time,” you may have had it done.

We do not understand investment as a race. How can we know that spending now will save later? Spend two seconds to hang your coat now, and you will not have to devote a day to cleaning house. How can I know what I will need this money for tomorrow? Cause and Effect? We do not understand causality, as the factors are near infinite. Near infinite I say, for infinite is a mere impossibility. Infinity is merely beyond comprehension or ability. Infinity is merely a number so large that that it eludes our imagination.