Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A long-lost lesson from my travels


A message from my past appeared today. A long-lost message and reminder of lessons learned. That knowledge and understanding underline the purpose. That the line between bold and naive is ever so thin. That senses are doorways to revelation, TV is a drug, and life is a maze and amazing all at the same time. Head tingling and hair raising at times reminds us that we are from and connected to this world as part of a collective conscious. Part of an experiment and one grand piece of art all at once. Death lurks for all of us in the shadows of time and as the reflection of life, but if we are tuned into the senses without drifting into psychosis, we can find that image of truth staring us right in the face.


For my most recent content, please visit my new blog at danherr.com
(I felt that this post belonged here with my posts and travels about New Zealand)